Here are some easy fresh fruit ideas to try with your kids. All are really fast, hydrating, and nutritious.
- Apples, thinly sliced into matchsticks or very, very thin slices
- Baked Apple Slices
- Berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- Citrus such as clementines, oranges, or mandarines, sliced
- Grapes, sliced in half vertically
- Fruit Cups: homemade or from the store in 100% juice
- Fruit Wands
- Peaches, sliced or stewed
TIP: Slice fresh fruit into small cubes or very thinly for little kids so the pieces are easy to bite.